What information do we collect about you?
When you make a purchase from us, we collect necessary information as part of the purchasing and selling process which include your name, email address, postal address, phone number, credit card or other payment information, age, location, and any other information you choose to provide.
Other information which may be collected automatically through the use of technologies such as browser cookies, flash cookies, pixels, web beacons, web server log technologies, may include your access to and use of our website, pages viewed, your IP address, and other information about your browser or device used to access our website.
We may also collect aggregated or de-identified information, which is not directly connected to your name or used to identify you.
How do we collect information about you?
Information is collected about you in any of the following conditions:
- If you register an account with us and enroll in our membership program
- If you make a purchase, return or exchange a product
- If you upload or share a photo or other digital content through one of our websites or mobile apps, or share content linking to any of our social media platforms
- If you participate in any of our contests or promotions
- If you contact us via email, our Contact Us form or through our customer service
- If you use our Skin Consultation service
Shopify & Payment
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc., a third-party service provider, and your data is stored through Shopify on a secure server.
After you place an order on our website and make payment, your personal information is collected by such third party which processes payment card transactions on our behalf. Our third-party payment processors collect, use and process your information, including payment information, in accordance with their privacy policies. To find out more, you may also read Shopify’s Terms of Service or Privacy Statement via their own website.
How do we use your information?
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To fulfill your order, including sending you confirmation emails of your purchase(s) and updates with respect to your order status and shipment, to provide you with related service in order to fulfill our contractual relationship with you, as necessary
- To communicate with you and to send you information about our products, services, rewards and/or promotions, by email, postal mail, telephone, text messages, or by other means, unless you have opted out from contacting you
- To provide, maintain and improve our products, services and your experiences, and allow us to better understand your shopping preferences
- To administer our promotions and our rewards scheme
- To analyze trends, and provide new products or services, enhance our website
Do we share your information?
All information we collect about you may be disclosed if we are required by law and regulations or if you violate our Terms & Conditions.
We may also share personal information about you with service providers for purposes of providing services to us. These may include providers of services such as website hosting, data analytics, payment processing, order fulfillment, information technology and related infrastructure provisions, auditing and other services.
When you complete a purchase, your information is shared with our third party payment providers for the purpose of processing your transaction, including credit card authorization (or other payment information), and order processing and fulfillment.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information that is not directly used to identify you.
We do not sell your Personal Information.